Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First Parser!

Hi,

Well, I've been horribly busy, but, I have successfully implemented a very basic GWT parser! It doesn't yet do all that it will eventually need to do, but it definitely does a lot of it, including outputting (some) of the header and a fair bit of the body.

I also was successful in integrating the parser into the main project, in time for the presentation on the 29th.

Running the parser on a "blank" canvas gives the following as of now:
<html>

<head>
<title>[PAGE TITLE HERE]</title>
</head>

<body>
<div>
<!-- CANVAS "Canvas{ID: "isc_Canvas_0",
position: "absolute",
className: "normal",
width: 100,
height: 100,
children: Array[2],
cacheOffsetCoords: true,
zIndex: 200036,
}" GOES HERE -->
</div>
</body>

</html>
This should be a valid webpage, even if it's not very interesting . . . yet.

I also created the PowerPoint for our presentation tomorrow. I made the basic structure and did a lot of the editing.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment