Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Updates

Hi,


So, the serializer and renderer are not completed.  Those were my areas of responsibility.  While I think that the fact that they are not yet completed is a product of factors that aren't all of my doing, I personally said I would get these done, so it's ultimately my fault.  If worst comes to worst, I'll take the blame for it.

Now.  Not all is lost, of course.  The deserializer is coming along.  That will need to be finished.  The serializer *should* be done already.

As far as rendering, I am pleased to announce that the key link between GWT's retarded API and my HTML parser has been discovered (albeit through some particularly nasty recursion)!  As a result, the renderer can now take a canvas and spit out HTML that corresponds to it.  It's not perfect, but I think it will satisfy for tomorrow (next client meeting).  As proof, see this HTML file from the generator: http://cs.unm.edu/~imallett/other/460/Untitled-2.html.

Thanks,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment