Sunday, March 25, 2012

Progress

Hi,

Well, we're making progress.  On the serializer, the correspondence between the input and the output is nearly one-to-one in the ways that matter.  The problems are the "left" data field is not being set, and the children are not being serialized.

I don't know why the first is the way it is, but the second is due to me simply not implementing it yet because it's hard.  However, I'm about to go do that now.  Hopefully by tonight or tomorrow evening the "serializer"/"deserializer" will do everything it needs.

I'd also like to note that Nialls has done a nice job improving our home page.  There are now joke testimonials and a cleaner layout.  I think I might like to work on some web design soon, seeing as the algorithms section of this project is nearly wrapped up.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment