Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project Mid-Semester Self-Evaluation

Hi,

I wrote my self-evaluation.

I honestly only see a marginal purpose in it: I understand the rationale for a self-evaluation, but I somewhat object to the notion of it being the programmer doing it (I was under the impression that evaluation was a function of a manager. Am I doing a manager's work?). Putting it in writing is also annoying, although I do recognize the force of having something in that medium to refer back to later as a concrete reference.

In any case I gave it a go, and, as near as I can tell, executed the assignment well. If the client has any problems with what I did, I'd appreciate knowing about it in advance so that I may fix them (although I understand if that's unreasonable).

Thanks,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment