Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cleaned up Code

Hi,

Well, I made a lot of the code prettier (i.e., it looks more simple).  I also renamed everything so that it's in standard Java conventions.  It irks me--because I'm a language purist--but the majority is always right, I suppose.  There's not really much else to say--as far as I know, all of my functionality is accomplished, and it's just bugfixes and code maintenance from here on out.

I'm pleased to boast that (nearly) all errors in my code were either due to a failing of GWT, or a use of the code for a purpose it was not designed.  I am not aware of any bugs in the current version of the source.  As far as I'm concerned, about the only thing left to do is to run through everything and make sure it looks nice.

I volunteered to examine everyone's code for bugs and other issues.  I will do this when I have more time and the code is more complete.  Group, if you need me to do anything in addition to this, let me know.

Thanks,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment